Share my blog!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ronnie boy and My favorite girls!







Hey everyone who is anyone!




Now by looking at the title you are probably wondering who Ronnie boy is. If you know who he is then you are a true Super Cr3w fan! Now if you don't know who he is, all I'm going to say is that he is an awesome bboy!! And a member of Super cr3w. Here is his trailer:




Hey, what up with youtube now? All of the videos are HUGE! I like it, but it makes some videos really blurry. Speaking of Youtube, WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO NIGAHIGA??!! Sean is gone and Ryan is not really all that funny anymore. Look for yourself!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just figured out what w/e means!! Its chatspeak for whatever. Yeah I know I'm kinda slow...


I loved the books and I hope the movie is good! I'm talking about The Clique!!



























You know, Massie, Alicia, Claire, Dylan, And Kristen?? They are my favorite girls!

Reviews say the movie was a train wreck. I hope that's not true!! The trailer is good but seems nothing like the books!


The Jabbawockeez are the best! Check out this 2 part interview with them!


Part 1



Part 2



One more thing:




Pretty cool huh? The song is Live your life by T.I. Feat. Rihanna


Well thats all for now!

Adios!








No comments: