Share my blog!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Phi Nguyen and the other great JabbaWockeeZ.



Hey my peeps!

Lately all I can think about is the Jabbawockeez. I really don't have a clue why so don't ask me. I mean I watch them on Youtube, go to their Myspace AND Facebook pages, I know where AND when they perform and I know who all of the members are and what other crews they belong to! Sometimes I feel like a stalker! But they are a hott group of men and you have to agree!!

I my opinion I think that Phi is the cutest and best dancer in the group.(He is the on in the two pics above!). Well Rainen is cute too! And so is Chris and Phil and Joe and Saso... But yeah Phi is the best! His real name is Jeff by the way. He got his name because people called him Jeffy. So to shorten it people now call him Phi! True Story. How do I know this? Cuz I'm a stalker! JK! But really, some girl on Youtube told me so I don't know if its true.


I know this pic is huge, but this is them without masks!
(From Left to Right) Phil,Kevin,Chris,Phi,Rainen,Ben


(Of course the show is over, so don't try and vote!)


Wow, they are HOTT!

Except for Lil Mama.

More good news!: My Bff Unique finally made a blog!!
Yayyyy! Check it out!

Ok even more wonderful news: I now have a great new fave song!!
Its called Paper Planes by M.I.A. Its from her second album, Kayla. I dont know what I love better, the beat or the lyrics!

Its tells a story about about people driving cabs all day and living in a bad apartment and 'appearing' really threatening to society. But not being so. Because, by the time you’ve finished working a 20-hour shift, you’re so tired you just want to get home to the family. (That was straight from Wikipedia. I'm lazy like that! :-P) So here it is: Paper Planes-M.I.A









I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!
See ya next post!
Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that song paperplanes sucks! Jk but the end sounds a little of beat.