Share my blog!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, November 3, 2008

Algebra 1

Heyyyyyyyy everyone!!
My Halloween was awesome!
And kinda boring.... But lots of people told me they liked my vampire costume!!
Ohhh Scary!!
I was a cute vampire!!

OK now, I HATE Algebra 1 and the worst part is is that its my 1st period!!
Here's my ugly green Math book:

But I like the rainbow one better!

One day I was searching for math websites and BAM! I find Mathway.com!!
Click on the link, press Algebra and type in this problem:

7%*7474

It tells you the steps to get the answer one by one and with detail!
Now I use it everyday when I have a hard problem or I'm just plain lazy :-p

Also this is my new favorite song: Greenlight-John Legend
Sorry I couldn't get the music video, this video is not as good. But still
Enjoy!!




It was great talking to you!
See ya on the flip side!!
Adios!

No comments: