Share my blog!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Miniclip and World Famous Crew! Oh yeah and ABDC is back!!!

Miniclip is a sick site to go to! (Hmmmm I say sick alot now!) Well anyway my slow self FINALLY learned how to post Miniclip games on here. Here is my FAVE game of all time!! Its called Deep Freeze. I dont know why I like it so much but Its fun.








Here is another cool game:




Games at Miniclip.com - Snow Line 2
Snow Line 2

A sequel to the massively popular Snow Line

Play this free game now!!


ALERT ALERT!!!
ABDC IS BACK!!!!! YEEEEEEE!!!
(Sorry for the fan-girl stuff :-p)
I have my eyes on World Famous Crew. They inspired me to be a Bgril!
One of the members,Belle Abuyo paguio, is Kid rainens wife! Faye boogie is in full force crew (My FAVE Bboy/Bgirl crew AND part of Super cr3w.) Wow I talk a lot. Here is their Audition For ABDC:



One last thing,
I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE SONG!!!!
Ok I'll stop talking, here it is:
Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thank you for the comment! I actually have a couple fav movies, how about you?

Unknown said...

Ohhh The Dark Knight was a great movie, I really love that one. Thanks for telling me, I post on IMDb a lot, which boards do you go on there?